- Audrey Hepburn
Hello, Christmas break. It has been a year since we have been together, and I have missed you a lot. Let's get caught up on some things now, shall we?
- Cleaning my room -- It has also been too long since I have done this. Probably a good year and a half. I think it's overdue.
- Falling back into my yoga practice -- Let's get my chakras on again. I could use some calming.
- Christmas cards -- Because, well, it's that season.
- Dancing my cute, little booty off -- Welcome back to my dance studio.
- Recording another YouTube vlog -- I think it has been over 7 months since my last one, and that seems way overdue.
- Put more pictures into photo albums -- They are so underrated these days.
Chantilly lace always manages to look divine on dresses, and this hue makes it even more lovely. The lace overlays a slip of the same color. The length of this is just right as it hits way above the knee, so you can show off those sexy legs even in the colder months.
Add a bright pink bag to my Christmas list, Santa.
What? I'm too busy ogling that slit. HOLY EFF. It's almost to her hipbone. To me, this is pure perfection. I dream of a gown with a slit this high -- even though I have nowhere to wear it. Maybe I can wear it to the mall?
It's shiny. And pretty. That's really all you need to know.
Oh, and it's pink.
And sky high.
It's love at first sight.